The Poseidonion Grand Hotel, Grand Supporter, has been a landmark on the Spetses skyline for nearly a century with its exceptional architecture echoing hotels of Côte d’Azur style.
The hotel which first opened in 1914 was the brainchild of Sotirios Anargiros, a visionary benefactor who was responsible for much of Spetses’ development.
Following a meticulous five-year restoration programme which has brought the hotel fully up to date with the finest facilities, fixtures, and fittings while carefully preserving the original architecture of the building, Poseidonion Grand Hotel, fully refurbished, re-opened its doors in the summer of 2009, aiming at re-instating the hotel as hub of cultural, political and social activities, which will enhance the development of Spetses island as a whole.
The hotel comprises of two buildings with superior and deluxe rooms and suites, several with private gardens or balconies offering spectacular views of the Dapia Port area and the sparkling blue-turquoise Sea.
More about the Poseidonion Grand Hotel and its one century history on www.poseidonion.com.